Along with our many stores, we also have:
- Centre toilets near Poundland and in the food court
- A cash machine in Poundland
- Free wi-fi on site
- First aid and defibrillator kits on site
- Lost property is available from the Centre Management Suite
Visitor code of conduct
At The Promenades Shopping Centre, our aim is to provide a safe, friendly family-focused environment. The following policies are in place in order to ensure everyone enjoys their visit.
To maintain a family environment, The Promenades will not permit:
- Any actions that may be perceived as intimidating, for example – the wearing of motorcycle helmets and hood, or groups of youths (male and female) loitering on the malls, in the foodcourt or the surrounding footpaths.
- Unsociable behaviour, including swearing, shouting or any behaviour that could be detrimental to a family environment.
- Pets on the malls and common areas, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Shirts and shoes not being worn.
To guarantee customers have a hassle-free visit to The Promenades, we do not allow the following:
- Leafleting, canvassing or the conducting of any interviews within the malls unless authorised by centre management.
- Busking or unauthorised selling of goods on the malls.
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors, the following are strictly prohibited:
- Smoking on the malls
- Cycling, roller blading, micro scooters and skating on the malls.
- Running, climbing or ball game.
- Filming and photography, using tripod equipment.
The following legal conditions must be adhered to:
Alcohol is only to be consumed within premises that hold a relevant license. Customers must stay within the boundaries of the premises that they have purchased their drink from.
Please remember The Promenades is private property and The Promenades reserves the right to refuse entry to, or remove any person or persons from its property.
Managed by Workman Retail & Leisure